Presentation & News
Your Project Manager
Education & Training
Works & Publications
My training service may:
- contribute to the initial training of translators and interpreters, as it was the case at the IPLV in 2005-2006;
- be provided in the framework of initial trainings in other occupations where people might have to collaborate with translators or interpreters, as exemplified by the training delivered at the IRTS in 2013;
- constitute continuing education for any audience, such as the training in Breton-French interpretation offered in 2013.
My preferred fields
Here are a few fields that I can address in training sessions and may be of interest to various audiences:
- Translation studies: sociolinguistic definition of translation; anthropological and especially sociological approach of translation.
- Language sciences: linguistics and sociolinguistics; Gagnepain's Mediation theory.
- Translation: project coaching and translation methodology; translation to French (from English, Spanish, German, Catalan, Breton), as well as to Breton; terminology; computer-aided translation (CAT).
- Translation occupations explained to professionals that may have to deal with such service providers: organisation, preparation and anticipation, dialogue, attitudes, expectations, etc.
- Terminology applied to various occupations and fields.